Starting From
See all Rates

Quality Inn & Suites Outlet Village

Selected Favorite

 635 Spring St. , Wyomissing, PA, US, 19610

  • Phone: (610) 378-5105
  • Fax: (610) 373-3181
Green Hotel

Supports Green Practices

"Supports Green Initiatives" designates a hotel's participation in an optional environmental program that includes the use of energy-efficient lighting, guestroom towel/linen re-use, and on-premise recycling. "Supports Green Initiatives" does not represent an official certification of any kind.

2.7 out of 5 (83 reviews)
46% of guests recommend this hotel

Practical Information

»Virginville Historic District

Virginville Historic District is located in Richmond Township. Its historic significance dates back to 1874. The district covers around 80 historic structures and major landmarks of the area; both residential as well as on-residential. It was added to the National register of Historic Places in 2000.

Front Street
Richmond Township, PA 19605

»The Presidential Ballroom

The Abraham Lincoln Hotel in Reading, Pennsylvania is a heritage hotel which combines the splendor of the past and the technology of the modern era. This is best felt in the Presidential Ballroom of the Hotel. Huge chandeliers, mellow lighting and polished wooden floors make for the perfect wedding or dinner reception. It also has a stage for a live band and a dance floor to accommodate a large party. It seats 300 for a sit-down dinner and 500 guests for a wedding.

100 North Fifth Street
Reading, PA 19601

»Trinity Lutheran Church

Trinity Lutheran Church was set up by Henry Melchior Muhlenberg in the year 1751 in the state of Pennsylvania. It is a two storied, red brick building built in Gregorian style of architecture with beautiful wood and stone trimming. There have been restorations since then and a few buildings have been added. The church became a member of the National Register in the year 1976. The church has served as a hospital during the period of revolutionary war and later transformed into a music school. It is a 'Mother Church' of the eleven churches in the City of Reading. It also shelters children, men and women and is supportive in providing education.

527 Washington Street
Reading, PA 19601

»Merner-Pfeiffer-Klein Chapel

One of the oldest structures on the Albright College campus, the Merner-Pfeiffer-Klein Chapel is one of the several chapels dotting this campus. It is a beautiful red-brick structure, named in the memory of Henry and Annie Merner Pfeiffer and the College President J. Warren Klein. It is subdivided into the main chapel room, chapel conference room and three smaller chapel rooms. Each of these have varying capacities with a maximum of 925 for the main room. The chapel is used for service and cultural events. Weddings and guest lectures are also held here. Besides college events, the chapel space can be rented for meetings and conferences. All rooms are air-conditioned and have technical facilities.

1800 North 13th Street and Bern Street
Reading, PA 19612

»Berkley Historic District

Added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2002, the Berkley Historic District features many historical landmarks. One of the prominent buildings that are a part of this structure are Dunkle House, Davies House and Schmehl House. Most of the structures here have adapted the Georgian or Federal styles of architecture.

Snyder Road
Ontelaunee Township, PA 19605

»Bangor Episcopal Church

Dating back to 1830, this historical church features a one-and-a-half story brownstone, rectangular building designed in the Gothic Revival style. Covered by a steep, slate gable roof and steeple, the church also features Gothic arch art glass windows. There is also a one-story, Greek Revival style, three-bay school building. A cemetery within the complex is home to approximately 325 gravestones dating as far back as the Revolutionary War. The Bangor Episcopal Church was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.

2099 Main Street
Narvon, PA 17555

»Kutztown University of Pennsylvania

Founded in 1866 as the Keystone State Normal School, Kutztown University of Pennsylvania otherwise called as Kutztown University or KU is an esteemed institute. It consists of four streams - Visual and Performing Arts, Business, Liberal Arts and Sciences, and Education. Spread across 289 acres (116.95 hectares), this sprawling campus also includes the Pennsylvania German Heritage Center, Rohrbach Library, Schaeffer Auditorium, a planetarium, gallery, GLBTQ Center, radio station, an observatory and residences.

15200 Kutztown Road
Kutztown, PA 19530

»Elverson Historic District

The Elverson Historic District features 133 buildings comprising of a district of a variety of residential, commercial and institutional buildings in the eorgian and Gothic Revival. Prominent among them is 'The Bank House', train station, Blue Rock Hotel, The Springfielf School, etc. This district is a great tourist destination and was listed on the National Register of historic sites.

Main Street
Elverson, PA 19520

»Ephrata Commercial Historic District

Ephrata Commercial Historic District is a historic district comprising of 36 structures that features the Queen Anne and Italianate style architectures. This district is built upon 15.3 acres (6.2 hectares) of land. The Eagle Hotel here is considered as one of the oldest constructions, along with it the Richard Heitler House, J.W. Yost Liquor Store, Ephrata Railroad Station, U.S. Post Office are all part of this area and add to the beauty.

West Main Street
Ephrata, PA 17522

»St. Peters Village Historic District

The distinguished St. Peter's Village Historic District stands located in Chester County in the U.S. State of Pennsylvania. It magnificently exemplifies the Late Victorian style of architecture and comprehensively constitutes a range of residences along with other establishments like a hotel, stores and a dining outlet. The historical district is incorporated in the National Register of Historic Places.

Saint Peters
Warwick Township, PA 19520

»Tabor Church

Tabor Reformed Church is located at Lebanon County, Pennsylvania. This limestone structure was incorporated in the National Registrar of Historic Places on June 27, 1980.

124 South Tenth Street
Lebanon, PA 17042
Earn valuable points toward free nights.