28611 Euclid Ave.
Wickliffe, OH 44092
Phone: (440) 944-4030
Fax: (440) 944-6681
The St. Paul's Episcopal Church of East Cleveland is a historic church located in East Cleveland, Ohio. The church was built in 1846 by the firm Coburn, Barnum and Benes in the Gothic Revival style of architecture, featuring stone exteriors, with gable roofs and chimneys. The site was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1984.
The Forest Hill neighborhood is an integral part of the city's history and once was the summer estate of John D. Rockefeller (oil magnate). Rockefeller with the help of architect Andrew J. Thomas had planned to transform the area into a space that featured residential as well commercial developments. He had to abandon these plans, owing to the Great Depression. However, post World War II, other real-estate developers got interested in this neighborhood and lovely ranch homes were built. When you visit Forest Hill, you will notice the Rockefeller-Thomas design of architecture is still followed.
The Notre Dame College (NDC), is a Catholic institute of liberal arts. This coeducational facility offers majors in 29 fields. Spread over 53 acres (21.4 hectares) of land, this college also consists of a campus for hostel students. It offers several extracurricular activities comprising of athletics, various clubs, student councils, and so on.
Stein Auditorium is nestled in the The Park Synagogue, one of the oldest congregations across the state of Ohio. The venue hosts religious services, functions and Jewish festivals. It is housed in the Kangesser Hall along with Goldberg Assembly. For further details, please call ahead or check the website.
The historic Old South Church which is listed on the National Register was built in 1859. Today, the church continues to spread the message of God and strives for the betterment of its community. For details of the church events and other updates, please check its website or call ahead.
This beauty that is spread over less than an acre of land is the Gates Mill Methodist Episcopal Church that welcomes one and all. Its simple entrance with a bell tower on the top in it's best designed Greek Revival architectural style is simply amazing and makes this place worth a visit.
This Historic landmark is located in Cleveland Heights and with its 100,000 sq feet of area is a perfect venue to host your event. With excellent service and friendly staff what more can one ask for. The centre is divided into four rooms namely the Centre Hall, Renaissance Room, Tuscany Room, the Main Sanctuary and finally the Grand Ballroom. Each of these is distinct and the versatile spaces can accommodate any event the clients desire. Everything from seating arrangements to catering and decorations is taken care of by the efficient staff.
The Holy Rosary Church was founded in 1892, and since then it has been striving for the betterment of its community and spreading the message of Lord. Included in the National Register of Historic Places, it continues to serve the Little Italy neighborhood and the surrounding areas.
The Western Reserve Historical Society is dedicated to preserving the history and the culture of Cleveland. It operates and manages seven properties with that intent. The organization also offers discounted tickets and promotional offers on the tours of some of the property it manages. Here, you can get tickets to the Crawford Auto Aviation Museum, The History Museum, The Genealogy Center and the Hale Farm and Village. To know more about the society or forward a donation to it, please visit the website.
Located inside the Iris S. and Bert L. Wolstein Research Building, the Wolstein Auditorium was opened in 2003 to hold various events for the students of the university of Case Western Reserve and the community of Cleveland. Various events have been held here and still continue to do so, making this venue very important for the staff and students.
Spread over 2 acres (0.81 hectares) of land, the Church of the Covenant is a Presbyterian Church that is built in it's Great Gothic Revival style. The non profitable church serves as a home for the programs that reach out to the larger community of Cleveland. The church currently organizes several programs like the meal program, and many more. The church is a beauty and grabs the attention of the tourists with this beauty. This church is a must visit place whenever present in Cleveland.
The Cleveland Institute of Art began in an attic with just one student and one teacher. Today it has grown into a huge campus and teaches thousands of students art and design. Also the staff and professors are exceptionally qualified. The institute aims at contributing to the betterment of society through visual arts. Joseph McCullough Center for the Visual Arts is part of the Art institute and houses the departments of painting, ceramics,photography and more. The Cinematheque and the Reinberger Galleries too are housed in the university and are a source for much needed recreation and fun. Plays and film screenings take place in the two auditoriums and many exhibits are showcased in the galleries. Check the website for event details and admission procedures.