Quality Inn near Mountain Creek
15 Route 94
Vernon, NJ 07462
Phone: (973) 827-4666
Fax: (973) 827-1466
The Stockholm United Methodist Church is a historic congregation established in 1826. The church property has an area of 1.8 acres (0.73 hectare) and has been functional ever since its birth. Services and ceremonies are held at the church routinely. The beautiful church building became a part of the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.
A cluster of residential as well as commercial buildings, the Warwick Village Historic District is an important area of Warwick. It features historic structures that date back to the 1760s era. John J. Beattie House, Baird's Tavern and Shingle House are few of the many contributing properties of this district.
Since 1890, the St.Peter's Episcopal Church belongs to the Episcopal Diocese of Newark, and has been an integral part of the religious life and serving the community in Mount Arlington for more than a century. The church holds Sunday Service at 10am every week with music, as well as a number of social programs like dinners and picnics. The church has outreach programs and social service offered to those in need. Sunday school for the little ones is run from September to June. To find out more about special events and programs, visit the website.
St John AUMP church located in Orange County, falls under the purview of St. John's African Union Methodist Protestant Church. In 2010, this place of worship was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
Church Park Historic District is located in Orange County, New York. Most of the buildings on the site are from the Victorian era. The spire of the First Presbyterian Church is a distinctive feature of the historic district.
The charismatic St Thomas Orthodox Church is located in Dover, New Jersey. A religious site of a small Indian community of 40 families, the church propagates faith towards Christianity. Most services are held in Malayalam, the Holy Qurbana is celebrated as well. The church is also actively involved in social gatherings and traditional events. Check the website for more insight.
Popular as one of the most remarkable landmarks of the city, the First Congregational Church of Middletown is said to be the highest church in the neighborhood. The church consists of a tower at one end is stunning and is visible from a great distance. The church also organizes several programs for the children and the congregation of the parish to help them come together and live as one big family.
The United States Post Office in Suffern is a historic structure and was included in the National Register of Historic Places in 1989. Originally, Suffern got its first post office in 1797 that was built by John Suffer; this post lied unused for many years. Through the time, the post office was relocated several times and eventually in 1931 Suffern received a sanction from the Treasury Department to build a post office. This building represents the Colonial Revival Style of architecture that was prevalent in those days. Though minor changes have been made to the original structure, the overall building is still intact and has remained unchanged.
Dutch Reformed Church at Romopock is also known as Island Church and Ramapo Reformed Church. It is a historic church on Island Road at West Ramapo Avenue in Mahwah, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. The church has a Gothic style of architecture and was built in 1789. It got listed on the National Register of Historic Places on September 5, 1985.
The Smith's Mill Historic District or the Village of Monroe Historic District is included in the National Register of Historic Places. This village is identified as a historic place owing to the numerous streets and buildings that were built between 1741 and 1940 are still well-preserved. Different architectural styles including Queen Anne, Greek Revival and Federal are prominently applied here. Monroe Cheese Company, Judge William Seaman House, Monroe Cemetery and David Smith-Jeremiah Knight House are few of the many notable landmarks nestled in this historic district.
Established in 1806, Reformed Dutch Church of Wyckoff is a beautiful stone structure designed by architect Daniel Baldwin. The design of the church blends Gothic Revival and Federal architecture, with a tall tower at its front entrance. The church has been serving the Dutch Reformed Christian community of Wyckoff for over 200 years. Genesis and Traditional worship is conducted here. Children and youngsters can participate in Sunday School, children's ministry and various activities organized for them.
Founded as Roxbury Reform Temple in 1960, Temple Shalom is a part of the Union For Reform Judaism. They moved to its present location in 1965 and is spread across four and a half acres (1.82 hectares). The complex features an airy sanctuary, a spacious social hall, library, kitchen, administration offices, classrooms, a meeting room and a youth lounge. There is also a shop called Temple Judaica where you can buy lovely gifts from Israel which includes Jewish art from renowned artists.