3125 Toupal Drive
Trinidad, CO 81082
Phone: (719) 497-8000
Fax: (719) 497-8008
Located in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, this park offers boating, fishing, hiking, wildlife viewing, and camping sites.
The First Christian Church in Trinidad is a monumental church in the district. It was constructed in 1922. It offers Sunday services, prayer meetings and events for the community. After more than eight decades since its construction, the exquisite brick building still stands stern, and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1995.
Frank G. Bloom House is located at Trinidad, Colorado, USA. This 19th-century building meant to serve as a personal house for Cattle baron and banker Frank Bloom and his wife Sarah. This mansion was built in 1882 C.E in the Late Victorian and Rococo Victorian style of architecture. This structure was added to the National Registrar of Historic Places on February 26, 1970.
The Ludlow Tent Colony Site bears a testimony to the Ludlow Massacre in 1914. This property was incorporated in the National Register of Historic Places in 1985.