Como House & Garden
Corner of Williams Road & Lechlade Avenue
Melbourne, VIC 3141
+61 3 9827 2500
Como House & Garden is one of the city's best known historical landmarks. The Italianate mansion was originally built in 1847 by the pastoral Armytage family, and a visit today is a graphic reminder of how the upper classes of the day lived. Located on spacious gardens overlooking the Yarra River
, the property features a fully restored interior, and spacious grounds peppered with glades of pine trees, terraces and fountains. There is also a cafe on the premises.