1410 Commerce Drive
St. Mary's, OH 45885
Phone: (419) 394-2710
Fax: (419) 394-5710
Established in 1904, St. Sebastian's Catholic Church has been serving the community for more than 100 years. It replaced the former church that was gutted down by a fire. The church was designed by De Curtins brothers in the Gothic Revival style. A steeple, rising above the church's entrance is a dominant feature of this structure. Saint Sebastian Catholic Cemetery is located right behind the church.
St. Joseph's Catholic Church is a historic church in Wapakoneta, Ohio. This Roman Catholic church was built in 1910 by DeCurtins and John and Joseph Hemmert in Romanesque Revival style. The church building features detailed rose windows and turrets. The church site also includes a rectory and a school and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
St. Rose's Catholic Church is a beautiful Gothic Revival style structure serving the Catholic Community of Ohio's Marion Township. Constructed with red brick, the church was established in 1892. It features a tall steeple that houses a belfry. Adjacent to the church building is a rectory, school and a cemetery. In 1979, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
The distinguished St. Joseph's Catholic Church is a monumental Roman Catholic Church. It is primly located at Egypt in Ohio, United States. Constructed in 1887, it houses a small catholic parish. It is a mammoth example of the Gothic Revival architectural style and this acts as a major constituent in the declaration of the church as a national historic site. A great avenue for worshiping the Lord, the church operates through its various ministries and programs. Occupying great historic importance, it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1979.
Sacred Heart of Jesus Catholic Church is a Roman Catholic congregation in McCartyville. This church was established in the late 1800s and its property comprises of three important buildings - the 20th-century rectory, the church and the former site of the parish school. Some of its architectural features include a sanctuary, a bell tower and stained-glass windows.
The St. Henry's Catholic Church is a magnificent brick church built in 1897. Encompassing an area of 3 acres (1.2 hectares), it is constructed in the Gothic Revival style of architecture. The mighty clock tower and belfry on the exterior of the church add to its beauty, while the calm and soothing interiors speak of tranquility. The grand design and intricate details of the building are reminiscent of the past. The congregation is fully functional even today and a number of services and ceremonies are routinely held at the church.