Miami County Courthouse and Power Station
215 West Main Street
Troy, OH 45373
+1 800 348 8993 (Tourist Information)
This Beaux Arts-style structure was designed by Joseph W. Yost and built by T.B. Townsend in 1885. The Miami County Courthouse and Power Station with its high arched windows, Corinthian columns and copper statues is a sight to behold. The idol of the Goddess of Justice on its dome's top gives it a more regal look. This building is listed on the National Registrar of Historic Places.