Supreme Court Gardens
Corner of Barrack Street and Riverside Drive
Perth, WA 6000
+61 8 9461 3444
Opened in 1845, this is the city's oldest garden. Originally planted in fruit trees, Stirling Gardens was later transformed into a larger botanical garden. This larger area is now called the Supreme Court Gardens encompassing the original site, the Supreme Court buildings, Francis Burt Library and Government House
Gardens. The grounds are predominantly grassed areas with numerous flower displays and large palms. Call for more details.