4040 Second St., S.
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
Phone: (320) 251-1500
Fax: (320) 251-1111
These dramatic gardens feature distinctive giant oaks, hemlock and pine trees, and more than one thousand one hundred rose bushes.
This historic landmark features an illuminated clock and a commanding dome that soars one hundred nine feet above the street; this site was used for filming the courthouse scene in the movie "The Mighty Ducks."
Munsinger Gardens and Clemens Gardens are located on the east bank of the Mississippi River. Munsinger Gardens stretches across 14 acres (5.66 hectares), and the development of this garden began in 1915. This garden houses a lily pond, greenhouse and a fountain. Spread across seven acres (2.83 hectares), to the west of Munsinger Gardens, is the relatively smaller but equally charming Clemens Gardens. Clemens Gardens features a beautiful rose garden, named after the founder Virginia Clemens, White Garden, Treillage Garden, Formal Garden and a Perennial Garden, that is in full bloom year-round.
The Church of St. Joseph is a massive stone structure built in 1869 with a Gothic Revival style of architecture. Even since its establishment it has continued to serve and bind the community together with its regular masses and ceremonies. The antique bell tower, which is a part of the church is functional even today. Other small details like the Mother and Child Statue and the Saint Joseph Statue add to the beauty of the church. The amicable interiors of the church are sure to soothe and calm all the worshipers.
The Church of St. Mary Help of Christians Parish is a Gothic Revival style of church which was built in 1873 and is spread over an area of 2.5 acres (1.0 hectare). The parish has continued to function from the time it had started. Regular services and religious ceremonies are conducted as per routine.
The Saint John's Abbey is a historic monastery located in Collegeville, Minnesota. The Benedictine monastery was established around 1856, the current structure being built in 1954 by architect Marcel Breuer. The church building is a marvel, with features like an unusually shaped bell tower, honey comb shaped stained glass walls, which also happen to be one of the largest in the world. Make sure you visit this surreal church.
The Church of St. Stephen is a lovey little church located on the County Highway 7. Built in 1890, it stands firm till date and conducts regular services and ceremonies. The beautiful architecture of the church is a head turner. The attractive interiors and the soothing atmosphere of the church make it all the more serene.
This family fun farm yard is a great way for the whole family to spend the day. They have over 30 different farm animals, a maze, thrilling 150-foot giant slide, pony rides, miniature golf, and you can also take a train ride. They also have a Bounce Barn which features five fun inflatable bouncers. They are centrally located between St. Cloud, Willmar, and Hutchinson.
Church of the Sacred Heart is a splendid Romanesque style structure built in 1905. The grand architecture and the primitive interiors give the building an ancient feel. The church building has gone through several modifications to accommodate the outgrowing number of members. Despite of the changes, the building had been maintained well. Services and religious activities are routinely carried out at the church.
Swany White Flour Mills is located in Freeport, Minnesota. It is an old mill and was built in 1898. Gary Thelen was the miller and the mill was owned by the Thelen family since 1903. This landmark is listed on the National Register of Historic Places since April 15, 1982.