Chiesa di San Giuseppe
Via Gasparo da Salò
Attached to the convent of the same name, San Giuseppe Church was built between 1519 and 1578. Inside, it has three naves and is decorated with frescoes from the Romanian school. Some notable paintings from the 16th-18th Centuries have been preserved, among them: Saints Antonio Abate and Antonio da Padova by Palma the younger, Redentore and Ss. Margherita da Cortona and Caterina da Bologna by Ferdinando del Cairo. In the second of the two cloisters to the left of the church, there are several painted scenes of Franciscan convents with captions that illustrate the building work carried out by the order. Finally, in the ex convent is the diocesan Museum of sacred art containing sculptures and pictures from the 16th-19th Centuries, miniatures, ex voto, decorations and sacred vestments.