Quality Inn Pottstown
61 West King Street
Pottstown, PA 19464
Phone: (610) 326-6700
Fax: (610) 970-2665
The distinguished St. Peter's Village Historic District stands located in Chester County in the U.S. State of Pennsylvania. It magnificently exemplifies the Late Victorian style of architecture and comprehensively constitutes a range of residences along with other establishments like a hotel, stores and a dining outlet. The historical district is incorporated in the National Register of Historic Places.
A quaint 18th-century district, the Kimberton Village Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1976. Its architecture helped in providing walks and trails between homes, playgrounds, businesses and nature parks. The streetscape, comprising of benches, lighting, bike racks and plantations helped in making Kimberton a pedestrian-friendly village. The three original buildings listed in the National Register are the tavern, Chrisman Mill-turned-post office and the French Creek Boarding School.
The Elverson Historic District features 133 buildings comprising of a district of a variety of residential, commercial and institutional buildings in the eorgian and Gothic Revival. Prominent among them is 'The Bank House', train station, Blue Rock Hotel, The Springfielf School, etc. This district is a great tourist destination and was listed on the National Register of historic sites.
The Moses Coates Jr. Farm consists of a 350-acre (141-hectare) land that encompasses a nine-hole golf course, a barn, a carriage house and two spring homes. The verdant landscape makes it a picturesque sight. This Georgian house has also served as a quarters for American officers during the American Revolution. It is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Penn State Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies was founded in 1963 and was initially located in a rented school in King of Prussia. It moved to a spacious facility in the Great Valley Corporate Center in 1988. Affiliated to the Pennsylvania State University, it offers academic courses in Engineering and Information Science, Management and Education. The college also features a state-of-the-art conference center.
Trinity Lutheran Church was set up by Henry Melchior Muhlenberg in the year 1751 in the state of Pennsylvania. It is a two storied, red brick building built in Gregorian style of architecture with beautiful wood and stone trimming. There have been restorations since then and a few buildings have been added. The church became a member of the National Register in the year 1976. The church has served as a hospital during the period of revolutionary war and later transformed into a music school. It is a 'Mother Church' of the eleven churches in the City of Reading. It also shelters children, men and women and is supportive in providing education.
The St. Paul's Church is a beautiful hstoric church with pristine white exteriors that give it a ancient look. Established in 1828, it displays a mix of Rural Gothic and Gothic Revival styles of architecture. This church is a parish of the Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984. The church continues to be active and hosts services regularly.
The Abraham Lincoln Hotel in Reading, Pennsylvania is a heritage hotel which combines the splendor of the past and the technology of the modern era. This is best felt in the Presidential Ballroom of the Hotel. Huge chandeliers, mellow lighting and polished wooden floors make for the perfect wedding or dinner reception. It also has a stage for a live band and a dance floor to accommodate a large party. It seats 300 for a sit-down dinner and 500 guests for a wedding.
One of the oldest structures on the Albright College campus, the Merner-Pfeiffer-Klein Chapel is one of the several chapels dotting this campus. It is a beautiful red-brick structure, named in the memory of Henry and Annie Merner Pfeiffer and the College President J. Warren Klein. It is subdivided into the main chapel room, chapel conference room and three smaller chapel rooms. Each of these have varying capacities with a maximum of 925 for the main room. The chapel is used for service and cultural events. Weddings and guest lectures are also held here. Besides college events, the chapel space can be rented for meetings and conferences. All rooms are air-conditioned and have technical facilities.
Virginville Historic District is located in Richmond Township. Its historic significance dates back to 1874. The district covers around 80 historic structures and major landmarks of the area; both residential as well as on-residential. It was added to the National register of Historic Places in 2000.
With Alliance Business Centers you can set up shop and be open for business in more than 500 locations around the world. You can select from a menu of services such as a corporate mailing address, personal telephone receptionist, and full suite or conference room facilities. No matter how big or small you are Alliance Business Centers has just what you need.
Dating back to 1830, this historical church features a one-and-a-half story brownstone, rectangular building designed in the Gothic Revival style. Covered by a steep, slate gable roof and steeple, the church also features Gothic arch art glass windows. There is also a one-story, Greek Revival style, three-bay school building. A cemetery within the complex is home to approximately 325 gravestones dating as far back as the Revolutionary War. The Bangor Episcopal Church was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.