1823 West Reynolds Street
Pontiac, IL 61764
Phone: (815) 844-4444
Fax: (815) 844-4441
1823 West Reynolds Street, Pontiac, IL, US, 61764
- Phone: (815) 844-4444
- Fax: (815) 844-4441
The Dwight Railroad Depot was built in 1891 by architect Henry Ives Cobb. It is located in Dwight, Illinois, United States. The building has a Richardson Romanesque style of rusticated masonry. The structure was added to the National Register of Historic Places on December 27, 1982.
The distinguished church site of Pioneer Gothic Church was established in 1857. The site is precisely situated in Dwight village and carries immense monumental value. It finely exemplifies a Carpenter Gothic church and was also included in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places in 1983.