830 N. Main St.
Payson, UT 84651
Phone: (801) 465-4861
Fax: (801) 465-7686
Arts & Museums
The historically significant Peteetneet Museum and Cultural Arts Center has featured in the National Register of Historic Places. This was once the site of Peteetneet School or Peteetneet Academy and is currently a museum that has displays pertaining to the local history.
Opened in the year 1903, Springville Museum of Art is one of the finest museums in the city. The museum has a collection of artwork from different ages. To know more about the place, check the website.
This landmark building housed the Springville Carnegie Library till 1965. Included in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, it is now home to the Springville-Mapleton Pioneer Museum.
What was once a United States army post is now a beautiful Utah State Park, Camp Floyd State Park Museum. Named after John B. Floyd, the then Secretary of War, the army camp was established in 1858. It was in use till 1861, when the army was moved out. All the structures, except the Commissary Building, were pulverized. The Commissary Building functions as a museum and the Stagecoach Inn opposite it, serves as a house museum. The Fairfield District School and Camp Floyd Cemetery are also located on site. Camp Floyd State Park Museum is ideal for a recreational and an educational outing.
Founded inside the Veteran's Memorial Building, the John Hutchings Museum of Natural History presents a collection of unique and exotic specimens of the regions natural history. On display inside the museum are the bones of dinosaurs, and other animals as well as artifacts belonging to the region's early residents.
The Utah Southern Railroad Depot is a former railroad station located in Lehi, Utah. This historic structure was built in 1873 and although it's a simple wooden structure, it is important from the point of view of railroad history as it is one of the oldest railroad stations in the state, having served for over 100 years. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1994.