My Reservations :
Choice Privileges®
Customer Support

70 E. 1st St., Oswego, NY, US, 13126

  • Phone: (315) 343-1600
  • Fax: (315) 343-1222
Green Hotel

Supports Green Practices

"Supports Green Initiatives" designates a hotel's participation in an optional environmental program that includes the use of energy-efficient lighting, guestroom towel/linen re-use, and on-premise recycling. "Supports Green Initiatives" does not represent an official certification of any kind.

4.4 out of 5 (143 reviews)
92% of guests recommend this hotel
Selected Favorite
  • Arts & Museums

    »Richardson-Bates House Museum

    The beautiful Italian Villa style mansion was designed by architect Andrew Jackson Warner in 1867. The gorgeous building, a major landmark in town, has been added to the U.S National Register of Historic Places in 1975. Now operated and managed by the Oswego County Historical Society as the Richardson-Bates House Museum that offers interesting insights into the lives of an important, original Oswego families. Open to public between April and December, Thursdays through Saturdays from 1p to 5p, the museum makes for a brilliant visit whether you're into architecture or history!

    135 East Third Street
    Oswego, NY 13126

    »Nash (harbor tug)

    A World War II U.S. Army Large Tug class seagoing tugboat, Nash was built in 1943. Renamed as Major Elisha K. Henson, it is the last utilized U.S. Army vessel that was employed in Normandy landings. Nash was reconstructed into her original design and is presently on display at the H. Lee White Marine Museum in Oswego, New York. Tours are available from Mid-May to the end of September. LT-5 was listed as a National Historic Landmark in 1992.

    West 1st Street
    Oswego, NY 13126

    »H. Lee White Marine Museum

    There are a variety of displays on Marine history in this interesting museum. The centerpiece of the Museum is the National Historic Landmark veteran of the WWII Normandy Invasion, the U.S. Army LT-5 tugboat.

    West First Street Pier
    Oswego, New York 13126

    »John Wells Pratt House

    The John Wells Pratt House is an eminent museum and historic site located in Fulton. Built and established in 1863, it is also referred to as the Pratt House Museum. A distinctive highlight herein, is the replicas of the canal boats. Constructed on less than an acre of land, it follows the Italianate style of architecture and is a remarkable landmark. The two-storied rectangular building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1999.

    177 South 1st Street
    Fulton, NY 13069
    Earn valuable points toward free nights.