Oswego Harbor West Pierhead Light
W 1st Street
Oswego, NY 13126
+1 315 349 8322 (Tourist Information)
Oswego Harbor West Pierhead Light is located at Oswego, New York. It was built in 1934 C.E to replace an earlier light constructed in 1880 C.E and is an active aid to navigation. The lighthouse stands at the end of a 2,000-foot-long (610 m) breakwater at mouth of Oswego River. It is operated by the United States Coast Guard and is owned by City of Oswego. The lighthouse got added to the National Registrar of Historic Places on December 1, 2000.