Oswego City Hall
13 West Oneida Street
Oswego, NY 13126
+1 315 342 8116
Located close to the bank of the Oswego river, the city hall is a magnificent historic building. Established in 1870, Oswego City Hall was designed by architect Horatio Nelson White, who is known for designing Syracuse's Grace Episcopal Church, Oswego County Courthouse
, Jefferson County Courthouse Complex and Webster Wagner House. The city hall is a two and a half storied structure with a clock tower perched atop its front entrance. Oswego City Hall was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1973.