Many of the cathedral's contents date back to 1697, the year the building was consecrated.
Karl Johans Gate 11
+47 23 62 9010
Alexis de Chateauneuf, the architect of the Trefoldighetskirke
, restored the cathedral between 1849 and 1850, and further work was done on the structure from 1948 to 1950. The cathedral is located close to Stortorget in the center of Oslo. King Harald and Queen Sonja were married here, as were Crown Prince Haakon Magus and Mette-Marit. The cathedral is also used for concerts and the crypt house exhibitions. Admission is free.