Trinity German Evangelical Lutheran Church
404 South 3rd Street
Columbus, OH 43215
+1 614 224 6818
The Trinity German Evangelical Lutheran Church was built in 1856 and believes in teaching and spreading the message of god's love to all its members. It started with nineteen women and twenty-five men as the registered member and kept growing. It is very difficult to become a member of the church as the person has to abide by the confessions of the Evangelical Lutheran Church and devote their lives to spreading the message of god. The church firmly believes in helping the needy and emotionally disturbed.