337 D'Evereux Dr.
Natchez, MS 39120
Phone: (601) 446-5500
Fax: (601) 304-9981
Grand Village of the Natchez Indians
Mo to Sa from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM,Su from 01:30 PM to 05:00 PMThe Grand Village of the Natchez Indians, or the Fatherland Site is a historic village located in Natchez, Mississippi. The village was first inhabited by the Plaquemines in 1200 CE and later by the Natchez Indians, until they were forced to relocate in the 1730s by the French settlers. One can see exhibits of prehistoric pottery, house constructions and temple mounds at the village.