6800 Highway 63
Moss Point, MS 39563
Phone: (228) 475-2477
Fax: (228) 475-8990
A virtual cornerstone in the history of South Mississippi's early settlement.
Enclosed boardwalk allows visitors to feed the alligators and view them up close. Airboat tour guide takes people to the swamp attractions and gives a fantastic ride.
The Pascagoula stands as a historically significant city in the Jackson County. It comprehensively encompasses a total area cover of 18.2 square miles (47.2 square kilometers). The city is embellished with three airports that actively function and serve to the city. The Census of 2010 speaks up about the population of the city to be 22,392. The city is an old settlement that dates back to centuries.
The USS Tullibee was one of 52 submarines sunk during World War II. The sub was sunk by a circular run torpedo during a night surface attack. There was one survivor, who spent the remainder of the war as a POW. The monument depicts more not only the submarine's story, but also the story of the Tullibee's last run and a list of her crew.
Pre-Civil War Fort located on West Ship Island where Park Rangers provide guided tours.
Built in 1996, this beautiful black granite memorial is a tribute to the men and women who served in the Vietnam War. The names and images of the 668 Mississippians who were casualties of this war are engraved on this monument.
Located on the coast of Mississippi, this museum brings to life the history of the region's largest industries. Understand the workings of boat building and other processes related to the maritime industry.
Sail over the beautiful beach. They also offer sailing lessons and boat rentals.
The U.S. State of Mississippi is bequeathed with one of the finer houses in the form of the Pleasant Reed House. It is precisely located in the city of Biloxi and the construction of the house dates back to 1887. This monumental house stands registered on the National Register of Historic Places.
Saved from neglect by the ladies of Biloxi's Garden Clubs, the Old Brick House is now an historic house museum. It is an example of the mingling of French Colonial and American building traditions in Biloxi.
Biloxi Garden Center, also known as the Old Brick House, was built around 1850 by Jean Baptiste Carquotte. This house was built on a property leased from the Spanish government in 1784. This structure is also known as the Old Brick House because of its brick construction which made it sustain hurricanes and storms. There are three layers of brick on the outer walls and the flooring is made of heart pine wood. This property was added to National Register of Historic Places in 1973.
Impressive century-old Greek Revival house with beautiful millwork, art murals, and nine fireplaces. Upper levels are suitable for large events while lower level can accommodate more intimate gatherings.