Sts. Peter & Paul Church and Rectory
510 Columbus Avenue
Sandusky, OH 44870
+1 419 625 6655
The Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church is a historic shrine established in 1865. Built with a mix of the Italianate and Gothic styles, the church has been functional ever since its inception. It became a part of the National Register of Historic Places in 1983 owing to its historic value. Regular services are still conducted at the congregation.