First Congregational United Church of Christ
431 Columbus Avenue
Sandusky, OH 44870
+1 419 625 8105
Columbus Avenue’s First Congregational Church is a monumental church structure in Sandusky, Ohio, United States. It was constructed in the year 1895 by celebrated architect George Philip Feick. An open congregation, worshippers can offer prayers at the Sandusky Bay, every Sunday morning at 8:00a from Memorial Day through Labour Day. In the church, worshipping can be done at 10:00a, every Sunday. A fine example of the Romanesque style of architecture, the church construction was added to the National Register of Historic Places on 1982.