Saint-Ferréol les Augustins Church
quai du port
+33 4 9113 8900 (Tourist Information)
In the twelfth century, the site of Saint Ferréol's church was a Templar command post where the monastico-chivalric order was banned. In 1369 the Augustine monks acquired the Knights' buildings. The current church was consecrated in 1542 and finished in the 18th century. In 1804, city planners had two of the structure's five bays removed, which was followed by the eo-Baroque façade, executed by Désiré Miche. Within the church visitors will find a pulpit designated as a historical monument, the reliquary bust of Saint Ferréol, and canvases by the Provençal painter Michel Serre.