880 Donald Lynch Blvd.
Marlborough, MA 01752
Phone: (508) 460-1000
Fax: (508) 460-9103
The Wedgewood Pines Country club offers its members access to golf course facilities along with serving as a fine setting to host weddings, private events and all kinds of celebrations. It offers an appealing backdrop for your important day overlooking the fabulous pine trees. The entire club and its landscape is dedicated to making your function or experience memorable. Call ahead for more details.
Established in 1962, the University of Massachusetts Medical School is one of the best graduate schools in the country. Affiliated to the UMass, its Worcester campus comprises of the School of Medicine, the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences and the Graduate School of Nursing. Its research center has made several breakthroughs in the world of medicine and wellness.
A part of the Wachusett School District, Chocksett Middle School is located on Boutelle Road, in Sterling, MA. The educational institute is just as recognized for the sports and cultural activities it is involved in as it is for its academic proficiency. For more information on upcoming events at the school, check their website.
Helen Heineman Ecumenical and Cultural Center started out as St. John's Episcopal Church that was built in 1871. Designed by ace architect Alexander Rice Esty, the church building was appointed the Ecumenical Center for Framingham State University in 1969. The beautiful historic structure was enlisted a part of National Register of Historic Places in 1990, and now plays host to various cultural events throughout the year.
Framingham State University is one of the most renowned and prestigious educational institutes in the country. Founded in 1839, it offers various undergraduate majors and graduate programs. Apart from education, it also encourages students to participate in extra-curricular activities like sports and arts, thereby ensuring an all-round development and growth. For more details on admissions and other information, check website or call ahead.
Located to the south east of Worcester, Grafton Street School was established in 1879. A red brick building, featuring Gothic architecture, this school building was Elbridge Boyden and J.W.Patston. A member of Worcester Public Schools, Grafton Street School provides elementary education. Equal emphasis is given to extra-curricular activities too. This school was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.
The Henry Goulding House perfectly represents the Italianate architecture that was prevalent in the 19th Century. Included in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, it houses the Swedish Lutheran Home for the Aged.
The St. John's Catholic Church is a historic church located in Worcester, Massachusetts. The church building was constructed in 1845 using red bricks by architect P.W. Ford, who designed it in Greek Revival style. The church is artfully designed such that over 2000 people can occupy it at once. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.
Located over 67 acres, the Worcester Academy is preparatory coeducational school. With a great place where students are less in number to ensure quality education provided to them, where the students are trained for college, and also where critical thinking and problem solving skills are polished. This academy is a place where students learn to conquer their greatest difficulties, and discover ans pursue new passions.
The Sudbury Center Historic District is a historic area spread over 193.6 acres (78.34 hectares). The district has a mix of the Mid 19th Century Revival, Federal and Late 19th and 20th Century Revival type of architecture. The district consists of 80 buildings which contribute to its historic nature. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.
Cathedral of St. Paul or the Saint Paul's Cathedral was designed by Elbridge Boyden. Construction of the Gothic structure was completed in the 1870s and was incorporated in the National Register of Historical Places in 1980.
Conceptualized and designed by architect H. H. Richardson, the Framingham Railroad Station was built way back in 1884-85. Added to the National Register of Historic Places, the station was renovated and repaired several times. However in 2001, a better and a modern station was constructed and the old Framingham Railroad Station is still intact and is transformed into a dining establishment.