Quality Inn & Suites
500 N. Trimble Rd.
Mansfield, OH 44906
Phone: (419) 529-1000
Fax: (419) 529-2953
The First English Lutheran Church in Mansfield is a prime historic site in the region. It was built in 1891 and is located on Park Avenue. Ministries within the congregation comprise of those for women, education, prayer, Bible studies and youth. The church building follows the Romanesque and Victorian Romanesque style of architecture, and is remarkably listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.
The St. Peter's Church is a historic church located in Mansfield, Ohio. The church was built in 1911 in the Spanish Revival and Romanesque atyle of architecture. The church features a Greek style pedimented portico with pillars and columns at the entrance and two towers at either sides, lending the structure a strikingly symmetrical layout. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
This beautiful structure, known as the Most Pure Heart Of Mary Church, is a historic church built in Romanesque architecture. It has a serene atmosphere as is surrounded by verdant greenery. The church hosts several events throughout the year. The month of October is dedicated to the Holy Rosary and organizes services conducted in the community. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The Sacred Heart of Jesus Church is a majestic Gothic Revival Catholic church. Constructed in 1853, the steeple of this historic landmark towers over the city of Bethlehem while its interiors are replete with an opulent altar and beautiful stained-glass windows. They host weekly mass services and events.
Constructed in the Richardsonian Romanesque style of architecture popularized by Henry Hobson Richardson, All Souls Unitarian Universalist Church is a historic institution that dates back to 1894. Various events are organized throughout the year, with something for people of all ages. There are craft groups, outreach programs and more.
Fredericktown Presbyterian Church is located in Fredericktown, Ohio. It was built in 1885 in the Gothic style of architecture. It is a historic structure and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. The tower and spire makes it a landmark on the streetscape.