Hall of Languages
Syracuse, NY 13210
The Hall of Languages is a beautiful Second Empire structure built on the Syracuse University. Constructed between 1871 and 1873, the building makes use of Onondaga limestone. The massive structure of the building speaks of grandeur in every way possible. Owing to its magnificent design, it was put up in the National Register of Historic Places in 1973.