Piazza Santo Stefano
Of Medieval origin, from the 13th Century, this church has undergone many transformations. The facade was rebuilt in 1952. The single nave has works from the 16th Century, such as a Madonna with Child in terracotta
, or clay. It was commissioned in 1166 by the Abbot Rainaldo and brought into the Benedictine Complex of St. Peter. It has many characteristics of Santa Maria del Lago at Moscufo, such as a quadrangular chest, arabesques, columns and other ornaments. As well as figures inserted in the panels, there are others depicted on the surfaces of the tribune representing the ages of man.