Chiesa di Sant'Agostino
Penne Pescara, 65017
This church is of Romanesque origin and has been retouched with Baroque decorations and structures in 1747. The traces of its origins are visible in the sides. The bell tower is in brick in an atrian style, typically regional and characterized by majolica, bowl decoration in green and red, around the octagonal cusp. It has a high, octagonal base with buttresses that become four small towers. The interior has one nave with motifs from seventeenth century decorative art. The back wall has a large, 15th-century fresco of the Crucifixion
. The simple facade was rebuilt in 1959.