110 Jameson Dr
Lagrange, GA 30240
Phone: (706) 882-8700
Fax: (706) 845-1807
Greenville Presbyterian Church and Cemetery is located in the quaint, little city of Greenville in Meriwether County. This rural vernacular sanctuary was built in 1836 and is a single story structure. Spread across 3.4 acres (1.38 hectares), it also features a cemetery that dates back to 1825. Greenville Presbyterian Church and Cemetery was included in the National Register of Historic Places in 2002.
As the name suggests, the Hawkes Children's Library is dedicated to kids and it certainly lives upto its name. It has been serving the community since 1922, and continues to hosts interesting as well educational events throughout the year. For more details, check website.
The Harris County Courthouse is a historic structure in Hamilton, Georgia. The courthouse was designed by famed architect Edward Columbus Hosford in 1908 and features Classical Revival elements, along with a pedimented porch. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.