King City, CA 93930
Phone: (831) 385-6733
Fax: (831) 385-0714
Mission Nuestra Señora de la Soledad
Mo to Su from 10:00 AM to 04:00 PMEstablished in 1791, the Mission Nuestra Señora de la Soledad is thirteenth of the Spanish Missions in California. Dedicated to Our Lady of Solitude, the mission also lends its name to the town of Soledad where it is located. Although parts of the site including the chapel were reconstructed in 1954, the cemetery and some other buildings are still as they were originally built. Open to public everyday between 10a and 4p, the site now functions as a place of worship and a museum.