Quality Hotel Dresden West
Zschoner Ring 6
Phone: (49) 35204 4590
Fax: (49) 35204 459113
Briesnitzer Church (Briesnitzer Kirche)
Sa from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PMBriesnitz Church, situated close to the motorway exit at Dresden-Altstadt, is one of the oldest churches in Dresden. The original church was destroyed in 1233 and completely rebuilt in 1260. This part forms the core of the present church, which was constantly extended over the centuries, the last time being in 1882. Because of the distance to the inner city, the building escaped damage during the Second World War. The church is open to visitors from 6p-7p every Saturday, although visits at other times can be arranged for those who phone in advance. Service 9:30a Su.