5 Rue Friperie
+33 4 67 60 60 60
The historic building lies in the Aragonais district of the city center, named after the Kings of Majorca and Aragon who ruled the city between 1204 and 1349. It is right in the heart of Montpellier, surrounded by townhouses and magnificent facades. The earliest constructions date from the middle of the 18th Century. The magnificent hollow spiral staircase and courtyard make this a welcome oasis in the heart of Montpellier. Louis Joseph of Montcalm lived here until 1756, before he left to fight the English in Canada.