Greek Orthodox Cathedral of the Ascension
4700 Lincoln Avenue
Oakland, CA 94602
+1 510 531 3400
Built in 1921 in the Lincoln Highlands, the Cathedral of the Ascension was the Bay Area's first Greek Orthodox Church. To meet the growing needs of the community, new facilities were created in 1960. Since then, the church has maintained an active calendar of services, ministries, organizations, as well as hosting the always-anticipated May Greek Festival. Visit the website for a comprehensive list of church services and other events.