9435 Hwy 49
Gulfport, MS 39503
Phone: (228) 864-7222
Fax: (228) 864-7454
Featuring cosmic bowling with all the modern technology in sound and lighting, this facility has 24 State of the Art bowling lanes and lots of fun and entertainment for all ages.
The Gulf Park Campus is located on the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast. Replete with magnificent old trees and colorful flowers, this place serves as a superb backdrop for cultural and community events that take place here. Call for details.
Skaters will love this skating park that features ramps for aggressive inline skating and skateboarding.
French cottage bui...lt in 1899 with a 64-foot front porch.
One-fourth mile drag strip.
Restored after hurricane Katrina, this historic home features carefully preserved artifacts, recovered from the storm and meticulously cared for. The house and grounds continue to be improved for visitors and history lovers. Daily tours, president library, horse-drawn wagon tours. Private events are available.
South Mississippi Speedway is a semi-banked oval clay one-quarter mile dirt track offering live stock car racing every Saturday night! The Speedway is home to racers such as Stinger, Pure Stock and more.
The transitional location of the Ohr-O
The War Memorial Park is a park in the city of Christian Pass which is one of the most important venues around. It plays host to a number of festivals like Art in The Pass and flea markets. Call for details on upcoming events.
The most amazing fact of this lighthouse is that it has been kept by female keepers since its incorporation. This iconic landmark, off the Gulf of Mexico, is featured on the National Register of Historic Places. Its well-maintained and beautiful surroundings make it a popular tourist attraction.
Impressive century-old Greek Revival house with beautiful millwork, art murals, and nine fireplaces. Upper levels are suitable for large events while lower level can accommodate more intimate gatherings.
Biloxi Garden Center, also known as the Old Brick House, was built around 1850 by Jean Baptiste Carquotte. This house was built on a property leased from the Spanish government in 1784. This structure is also known as the Old Brick House because of its brick construction which made it sustain hurricanes and storms. There are three layers of brick on the outer walls and the flooring is made of heart pine wood. This property was added to National Register of Historic Places in 1973.