11 Via Vincenzo Bellini
Designed and built between 1904 and 1906 by Alfredo Camapanini, this building is symptomatic of the architect's devotion to the Art Nouveau style. The building is characterized by the lively floral decoration, that reaches its peak in the portal above which two female figures emerge. The wrought iron-work was made by the famous company Mazzucotelli-Englemann. Feature of interest: The interiors of the hall and porter's office where the original decorations are preserved.