+49 911 2 3360 (Tourist Information)
This memorial stone was placed here in 1988 to remind locals and visitors alike of a dark chapter in Nuremberg's history. The Nazis, who wanted to cleanse the landscape of the Old City
tore down the synagogue which once stood here in 1938. The bronze plate which decorates the stone was designed by Reinhard Eibel. It serves to remind us of the persecution the Jews faced in Nuremberg.