Quality Inn & Suites
6475 Culbertson Road
Franklin, OH 45005
Phone: (513) 424-3551
Fax: (513) 424-7091
6475 Culbertson Road, Franklin, OH, US, 45005
- Phone: (513) 424-3551
- Fax: (513) 424-7091
Bull's Run Nature Sanctuary and Arboretum is a place to hike trails, pursue nature photography, meditate, birdwatch or attend an educational program. The 11.4 acre park is open daily from dawn to dusk providing an oasis from the bustling city which surrounds it.
The Pickwick Building takes its name from the "Pickwick Papers" penned by Charles Dickens in 1836, the same year the present structure was built. The Middletown Historical Society purchased the building in 2000 as its headquarters where it houses rotating museum displays, permanent galleries, archive collection storage and offices.
One of the top five waterparks in the nation, the Beach Waterpark boasts a 750,000 gallon wavepool, over 40 rides and attractions including five-story freefall slides, sand, palmtrees, and much more.
The Midwest's largest theme and water park with 364 acres packed with more than 80 rides and attractions including a 30-acre water park, WaterWorks. Ten fantastic shows entertain and delight all ages.
The Morgan Horse Farm is located in the city of Lebanon, approximately 44 miles southwest of Columbus and is a state-of-the-art facility for breeding horses. The horses are kept in more than 30 stalls that are spread across three state-of-the-art barns and are taken care by experienced staff. Besides the breeding, the farm offers lots more for the visitors which includes riding and training in special trails inside the 40 acres farm. A perfect place for rookies as well as expert horse riders to ride on one of the special horses of the farm. Call for more information.
Listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1985, the area represents the residential neighborhood of choice for Hamilton's prominent industrialists at the turn of the century. The 210 structures represent a variety of architectural styles from the last quarter of the 19th century through the first quarter of the 20th century.
Laser Quest is live action laser tag at its best. Enter the multi-level arena where fog, music and special effects combine to provide an incredible combination of tag and hide & seek. For family and group events, birthday parties or on your own, Laser Quest is interactive intense fun for ages 7-77.
David W. Gibbs designed Butler County's magnificent courthouse in the Second Empire style with hints of Italianate architecture visible. The construction of the Butler County Courthouse began in 1885, and was completed four years later. This is the third courthouse to be built on the site that housed the two former ones. Located in the heart of Hamilton, Butler County Courthouse is pivotal to the city's judiciary system.
A 20,000 square feet wave pool, a lazy river, and water slides await you at Splash! Moraine.
Chateau Laroche, also known as the Loveland Castle, was built by Boy Scout and World War I medic, Harry D. Andrews. Andrews was known to be a medievalist, meaning he preferred sword combats over gun fire and weaponry. His castle also represents his medieval affinity, which was built with stones from the nearby Little Miami River, and molded bricks. Today, the castle is run by the Knights of the Golden Trai(KOGT), who were Harry's troop of Boy Scouts. Chateau Laroche offers tours to visitors, and is also available for private events.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places and a National Historic Landmark, this excavated site is a partially reconstructed Fort Ancient period Native American village along the Great Miami River. Those who lived in this area were the first intensive farmers and the last prehistoric group to occupy it prior to the arrival of European settlers. Experimental archaeological research and an interpretive center are on-site.
The Fortified Hill Works was registered in the National Register of Historic Places in 1974. In 1874, Ephraim George Squier and Edwin Hamilton Davis surveyed this area and have also mentioned it in their book, Ancient Monuments of the Mississippi Valley. The pecuilar feature of this site is that the earthworks that is generally on the inner side, in this case was on the external side of the walls.