256-15 Jericho Turnpike
Floral Park, NY 11001
Phone: (718) 343-9600
Fax: (718) 343-9602
256-15 Jericho Turnpike formerly Jamaica Avenue, Floral Park, NY, US, 11001
- Phone: (718) 343-9600
- Fax: (718) 343-9602
Treat yourself to a bit of luxury by being picked up from the airport in a limousine. Stretch out in the stretch limo and watch the scenery pass you by as your chauffeur takes you wherever you need to go.
The St. Paul's German Presbyterian Church and Cemetery is a historic church located in Hempstead, New York. The church building was built in 1904, in a fine example of Gothic style architecture. The gable roofed church features wooden and stone exteriors with a slight portico, with the church grounds including a cemetery too. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2008.
Founded in 1955, Garden City High School is a public academy in New York's Garden City. This esteemed institution is not only known for its academics but also for its athletics. Their lacrosse, hockey, football, soccer, swimming and fencing teams have all won championships and are one of the formidable sports teams in the state.
One of the many post offices that were constructed in New York as part of a public works endeavor during the time of the Great Depression, the US Post Office-Mineola serves the village of the same name which lies in two towns - North Hempstead and Hempstead. Constructed in 1936, this Colonial Revival brick building is known for its unusual hexagonal design, and was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1989.
The St. George's Episcopal Church is a beautiful ancient church built in 1822. Designed by Timothy & Clowes, it has a charming architecture. It became a part of the National Register of Historic Places in 1973, and still continues to function till date.
The First Reformed Church in the Jamaica region of the New York City is a renowned and celebrated monumental church. The historic reformed church is a stellar model of the Romanesque and the Early Romanesque Revival style of architecture. It was constructed in 1858 and occupies great historic significance.
Saint Mary's is a historic Episcopal church in Carle Place. It was built in 1926 and is an example of quintessential Tudor Revival architectural style. Their schedule comprises of weekly services and community events. This independent parish features on the National Register of Historic Places.
JFK Shuttle provides affordable, safe, and reliable transportation throughout New York City and its network of airports. They are experts in providing JFK shuttle service to and from the JFK Airport, LaGuardia Airport, Newark Airport, Manhattan and much more.
This ornate temple, complete with hand carved elephant heads, was originally designed and built in India. It was moved to Flushing during the 1970s and reconstructed by master craftsmen in full accordance with Hindu principles. The temple holds daily services and also sponsors festivals and cultural performances. Check their schedule for times. A cafe on premise provides visitors with beverages and light snacks. No eating, drinking or photography is allowed in the temple, and silence must be observed at all times.
Replacing the 1860s church building, the Trinity Episcopal Church was built in 1906. This building is a result of efforts and endeavours of three esteemed residents namely, Katherine Duer MacKay, Stanford White and Louis Comfort Tiffany. While Katherine Duer Mackay initiated this ambitious reconstruction, renowned architect Stanford White designed the building and it is one of his last architectural works. Working closely with Katherine and White was gifted artist Louis Comfort Tiffany, who gave the church an artistic look complete with splendid stained glass windows. This beautiful and historic structure was included in the National Register of Historic Places in 1986. Presently, the church continues to spread the message of the Lord and strive for the community, and in a bid to accomplish these goals, it hosts lectures, workshops and other events regularly.
Free Synagogue of Flushing is located in Queens, New York City. It is a Reform synagogue that was established in 1917 by revolutionary Rabbi Stephen Samuel Wise. The building was designed by architect Maurice Courland in the Neoclassical style. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on October 16, 2009.
The Young Men's Christian Association, more commonly known as the Y, is an organization devoted to proving wholesome entertainment for the youth. The Y at Flushing has programs geared towards different age groups, ranging from Pre-K to adolescents. The toddlers of the Queens area can here be just as involved as older children, what with the recreational options provided to them, of which yoga & language classes are just two. Usually surly & moody teenagers are here to engage in some kind of community based activity, be it sports programs like gymnastics & tennis, or programs aimed at enhancing their leadership skills. The Flushing branch is known particularly for its swimming programs.