Quality Inn & Suites
849 Route 52
Fishkill, NY 12524
Phone: (845) 897-9300
Fax: (845) 897-9301
849 Route 52, Fishkill, NY, US, 12524
- Phone: (845) 897-9300
- Fax: (845) 897-9301
Saint Mark's Episcopal Church was established in 1865 by the residents of Chelsea. The historic church building features a Gothic Revival style of architecture replete with a belfry on its roof. The congregation organizes fellowship and prayer services for its community.
The St. Luke's Episcopal Church is a historic church situated in Beacon, New York. Built in 1869, the a rectory was also built alongside the church by architect Frederick Clarke Withers. The Gothic Revival style sandstone and bluestone structure features a gabled portico and a steeple. The church complex was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2008.
Consecrated in 1859, Reformed Church of Beacon is one of the oldest churches in New York's Beacon city. Featuring Victorian Architecture, this church was designed by English architect, Frederick Clarke Withers, in the Victorian Gothic style, that he was renowned for. The church has an adjoining cemetery to its west. The church and cemetery together encompass 2.2 acres (0.89 hectares) of land.
Located close to the southwestern coast of New Hamburg, St. Nicholas-on-the-Hudson is a beautiful historical church. This church was established at the turn of the 20th Century, and was originally called the Zion Memorial Chapel. Made of wood and stone, this Episcopal church features Gothic Revival architecture, designed by William O'Rourke. St. Nicholas-on-the-Hudson is an active parish church in the city with varied events that ensure participation of all members.
Cruises from Newburgh Landing to Bannerman Castle.
The Wappingers Falls Historic District spans across the South Avenue, West Main Street and Wappinger Creek. This area represents the industrial era of Wappingers Falls (somewhere around the 19th Century). The Mesier-Brewer House and the Village Hall are few of the many contributing properties of this district.
In addition to the city of Newburgh, the US Post Office-Newburgh, located to the north of Broadway, also serves portions of the Town of Newburgh. Constructed in the Colonial Revival style of architecture in the early 1930s, the post office was designed under James Wetmore's supervision. The two-story structure was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1989.
East End Historic District is spread over 445 acres (180 hectares) in Newburgh, New York. It has 2217 buildings, including Washington's Headquarters State Historic Site, a National Historic Landmark. Some spots in the neighborhood provide picturesque views of the Hudson River. The district got added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1985.
Established in 1858, Christ Episcopal Church is one of the oldest places of worship serving the community. The striking Gothic Revival building was designed by renowned architect Richard Upjohn and features rich detailing. Also notable are the church's beautiful stained-glass windows.
Chapel Hill Bible Church is an Amity Baptist Church that began as a small wooden building and made its way to the National Register of Historic Places in 2005. This Gothic-style house of worship was built in mid 19th Century. The church property is spread across 12.5 acres (5.1 hectares) with the nearby land facing a farmhouse. The interiors are replete of wooden pews, carpeted flooring, altar, wooden lectern with Greek detailing, prayer rooms with stained glass windows, religious motifs and organ pipes. There is also the Sunday school room, fellowship hall and the installed 1902 boiler.
Swimming pool, tennis, horse shoe pitching, ice skating and basketball.
Lighted baseball fields and 6 tennis courts.