Quality Inn & Suites
849 Route 52
Fishkill, NY 12524
Phone: (845) 897-9300
Fax: (845) 897-9301
849 Route 52, Fishkill, NY, US, 12524
- Phone: (845) 897-9300
- Fax: (845) 897-9301
Saint Mark's Episcopal Church was established in 1865 by the residents of Chelsea. The historic church building features a Gothic Revival style of architecture replete with a belfry on its roof. The congregation organizes fellowship and prayer services for its community.
Established by Mohawk Construction and Otis Elevator Company in 1902, the Mount Beacon Incline Railway was frequented by thousands of tourists every year owing to the gorgeous views it provided of the Hudson Highlands. Destroyed in a fire in 1983, its remains are now preserved in Mount Beacon Park. Since railway route is still intact, Mount Beacon Incline Railway Restoration Society aspires to restore the railroad to its former glory.
Located on top of Mount Beacon, this eponymous fire tower was erected in 1931. The Mount Beacon Fire Tower was used as an observation deck for forest fires till the 1980s. Various trails up the mountain, leading to the fire tower is loved by hikers, who are the major visitors to the Mount Beacon Fire Tower. In 2013 the fire tower was restored and opened to the public. The fire tower offers spectacular views of the surrounding areas. You can view the Hudson River, Highlands and Orange County.
Built in 1829, Hudson River Maritime collection of boat models and prints.
The downtown region of New York is swanked by the elegant Peekskill Downtown Historic District. It comprehensively encompasses a total land cover of 40 acres (16 hectares). The historic district is constituted by 150 contributing houses and one contributing object. Most of the structures prevalent in the district follows the Italianate or the Greek Revival style of architecture. The district occupies enormous monumental value and stands listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The Wappingers Falls Historic District spans across the South Avenue, West Main Street and Wappinger Creek. This area represents the industrial era of Wappingers Falls (somewhere around the 19th Century). The Mesier-Brewer House and the Village Hall are few of the many contributing properties of this district.
Old Town Cemetery and Palatine Church Site was established by German migrants from the Palatinate region of Germany. It is situated on Glebe, a land granted by Queen Anne in1719. In 2000, the church was listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Located across the street from the Zion Episcopal Church, the Grinnell Library has been a library in the Village of Wappingers Falls since 1867, making it the sixth oldest library in NY State.
200 slips with some over night slips.
Architecturally one of the finest Greek rivival churches in the United States, this church is a popular attraction among tourists and locals.
From April 1782 to August 1783, General George Washington, commander in chief of the Continental Army, made his military headquarters and residence at the Hasbrouck family's fieldstone farmhouse in Newburgh. The house is the birthplace of the Badge of Military Merit, forerunner of the Purple Heart.
Enjoy this 35 acre park designed and landscaped in 1897 by the designers of Central Park in New York City.