8511 East Lansing Rd.
Durand, MI 48429
Phone: (989) 288-0638
Fax: (989) 288-0563
8511 East Lansing Rd. , Durand, MI, US, 48429
- Phone: (989) 288-0638
- Fax: (989) 288-0563
Part of the Shiawassee County in Michigan, the city of Owosso was named after the hardy chief Wasso from the Ojibwa tribe. The city today is replete with art institutes, castles, speedways, museums, amphitheaters and public libraries, as well as a regular celebration of events.
Located in the Genesee County of Michigan, Flushing was named by Charles Seymour who was originally from Flushing in New York. Once a bustling rail road town, this city now plays host to a number of yearly festivals such as Flushing Summerfest, Walleye Festival, Irish Night and River Nature Trail.
Provides top brand vehicle rentals for business or leisure while striving to earn customer loyalty.
Serving the city of Flint, the Central Church of the Nazarene is a modern place of worship that hosts weekly prayer service and events for people of all ages. Apart from the regular prayer services, the church organizes various events like concerts, community services and lectures, involving the members of the church belonging to different age groups. Visit the Central Church of the Nazarene and be a part of this culturally-inclined place of worship.
Offers a wide range of rental vehicles that will fit any budget.
No-hassle vehicle rentals to service all your travel needs are provided by this rental car company.
This recreation area features basketball courts, baseball and softball diamonds, tennis courts, a sand volleyball court, hiking trails, playground, two pavilions, and a concession stand.
Located just 66 miles from Detroit, Flint is set along the banks of the scenic Flint River. Certainly not one of the more popular cities in urban America, this one however is known for being the birth town of the General Motors Corporation. The climate in Flint ranges from biting cold winters to warm, humid warms with intermittent rain showers. The Michigan Renaissance Festival is annually held here.
On the National Register of Historic Places and the Michigan Register of Historic Places, the St Augustine Parish in Hartland is a historic church. This rural church was built in 1843 in High Victorian Gothic architecture by Rill and Harry J. and the property spreads across 5 acres (2 hectares).
The First Baptist Church of Grand Blanc is a noted historic church on South Saginaw Street in Grand Blanc, Michigan. It was constructed in 1851. The Sunday School and Bible study are fine programs arranged to impart Biblical knowledge. Built in the Greek Revival style of architecture, the church building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.
America's only express train serving destinations nationwide.
The West Vienna United Methodist Church dates back to the 1880s era and one cannot miss the beauty of this stunning church while passing through the West Wilson Road. The church is also actively involved in organizing cultural programs that bring the community together.