John Littig House Community Center
6035 Northwest Boulevard
Davenport, IA 52806
+1 563 326 7812
Located on the northwest side of the Davenport region in Iowa, the John Littig House is a significant structure and occupies great monumental value over the decades. Spanning about 0.9 acres (0.36 hectares), the house was established in 1867. The stone farmhouse was built by John Littig and was later bought by the city of Davenport. It functions as an exquisite meeting place for accomplished and prominent organizations.