150 Skyline Drive
Conway, AR 72032
Phone: (501) 329-0300
Fax: (501) 329-8367
Galloway Hall is located in Conway, Arkansas. It was built in 1913 and is a hall of the Hendrix College. It was built to commemorate Bishop Charles Betts Galloway. The building was designed by Charles L. Thompson in the Tudor Revival architectural style, and got listed on the National Register of Historic Places on December 22, 1982.
The First United Methodist Church is a historic church site at Conway in Arkansas. It is accurately located at the junction of Prince and Clifton Street. The church building was constructed in 1913 and is established on a land cover of less than an acre. The site is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a prominent monumental structure. The church organizes for early morning worship and the Sunday school among the varied activities planned and executed by it.
Fifth Avenue Park is a recreational space for people of all ages. It consists of interesting play structures and is an ideal place for relaxation.
Originally conceptualized by Daniel Greathouse, the Daniel Greathouse Log Cabin was built in 1830. It is a two-room log house situated near Faulkner County Courthouse in Conway.
Established in 1896, the Faulkner County Museum is placed within the historic jail on the Faulkner County courthouse grounds. The museum offers guided tours for groups and the staff is very attentive.
Located in East Conway,the Airport Park is a good place for recreational activities. The park covers six acre (2.42 hectare) of land which includes a playground, basketball goal and picnic tables. It also provides large areas for parking.
This wonderful city park in Conway allows recreational activities and much needed time with nature. It is one of the best places to go to for a peaceful time away from the crowds.
Laurel Park is a recreational space for people of all ages. It consists of an amphitheater, jogging track and walking trails.
Thunder Road Grand Prix is an entertainment venue dedicated to providing a great time. Hosting birthday parties and games is their specialty. They also provide special bargain deals.
Bigelow Rosenwald School was the first and only one of its kind in Perry County. Built in 1926 and operational as a school till 1964, it was transformed into the Rosenwald Community Center for many years. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this structure has been abandoned for long and locals are looking to restore it to its former glory and preserve it as a community cultural center.
Paintball Arkansas is a good place for players of varying experiences and skill sets. They provide sport equipment packages on hire. Apart from hosting tournaments, they also offer corporate event planning and parties.
Although the current building was constructed in 1933, Immaculate Heart of Mary Church can trace its beginnings back to 1878, which was when Polish settlers arrived in the area. The church they built on the hill was called Jasna Góra, meaning 'Blue Hill'. Over the years, the church has survived repeated fires, and was eventually placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.