Starting From
See all Rates

Quality Suites

Selected Favorite

160 Scheeler Rd., Chestertown, MD, US, 21620

  • Phone: (410) 810-0555
  • Fax: (410) 810-0286
Excellent!
4.3 out of 5 (66 reviews)
86% of guests recommend this hotel

Attractions

»Chestertown Marina

This full-service marina offers fuel, season and transient slips, a discount marine store, and more.

211 South Water Street
Chestertown, Maryland 21620

»Geddes-Piper House

A fine example of Federal architecture, the restored Geddes-Piper House serves as the headquarters of the Historical Society of Kent County. Providing an overview of Kent County's history from the 1600s to the mid-20th century, the Geddes-Piper House is filled with period furniture, porcelain and textiles.

101 Church Alley
Chestertown, Maryland 21620

»BERNICE J. (Skipjack)

Built by W. Thomas Young, this skipjack dates back to 1904. This vessel is a testimony of the oyster dredging industry in Chestertown, and is also included in the National Register of Historic Places.

South High Street
Chestertown, MD 21620

»Chestertown Armory

Built in 1931, the Chestertown Armory makes for a mighty National Guard armory. Located in Chestertown, Maryland, the armory is a two floored Medieval style building with a front facade and painted brick walls. Today, the site doesn't have any obvious military connotations and is used for local events and social functions instead. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1985.

501 South Cross Road
Chestertown, MD 21620

»Great Oak Landing

Located on the Maryland Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay on Fairlee Creek, Great Oak Landing is a 70-acre, 350-slip marina resort with Mangrove's Restaurant, a 28-room lodge, banquet and party facilities, a swimming pool, fitness room, full-service fuel dock, recreation center, six-hole golf course, live weekend entertainment and Jellyfish Joel's Beach Bar.

22170 Great Oak Landing Road
Chestertown, Maryland 21620

»Still Pond Historic District

The Still Pond Historic District is a United States historic district located in Still Pond, Maryland. Comprising of about seventy five buildings, the district is home to structures that were built as early as the 19th century. The houses have been built in different architectural styles such as Craftsman, Victorian and Colonial Revival and some notable buildings are the George Harper school and the Still Pond Methodist Church among others. The site was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2009.

Still Pond Road
Still Pond, MD 21667

»Churchill Theatre-Community Building

Churchill Theatre built in 1929 was a venue for town meetings and other such community events. It was a movie theater between 1935 and 1983. Since the 1980s the theater is a community center that hosts concerts, dramas and art productions.

103 Walnut Street
Church Hill , MD 21623

»Millington Wildlife Management Area

Consisting of hardwood forests with some pine stands, various types of wetlands, fallow managed fields, meadow plantings and open agricultural fields, this 4,000-acre parcel helps to protect several endangered species of plants and animals, provide hunting and outdoor recreation and demonstrate wildlife management techniques.

P.O. Box 52
Chestertown, Maryland 21650

»Shrewsbury Church

The Shrewsbury Church welcomes one and all to this beautiful parish designed in the Gothic Revival and Vernacular Gothic styles of architecture. The church welcomes all the people to gather together as one family in faith to worship the Lord. Included in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, it dates back to 1834.

12824 Shrewsbury Church Road
Kennedyville, MD 21645

»St. Paul's Episcopal Church

The St. Paul's Episcopal Church is a historic church located in Centreville, Maryland. The church complex includes the church building and an adjoining cemetery. The church was built in 1853 by architect Richard Upjohn in his trademark Carpenter Gothic style of architecture and features a steep roof and small bell tower. The church was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.

301 South Liberty Street
Centreville, MD 21617

»Reed Creek Farm

Located on Centreville's western peninsula, Reed Creek Farm was established by Colonel Thomas Wright in 1775. It remained a family home of the Wrights, till the 1900s until it was bought by the Smiths and subsequently by the Simmons in 1997. The two-storied brick house, is styled in Gregorian architecture, surrounded by acres of farmland. A distinctive feature of this estate is the lavender mound located to the west.

404 Reeds Creek Farm Lane
Centreville, MD 21617

»Aberdeen Proving Ground

One of the oldest proving grounds, the Aberdeen Proving Ground is a prime locale for military testings and trainings. However, today part of the grounds are also utilized for recreation facilities and for promoting different events. It caters to a whole lot of recreation facilities that get the whole brood buzzing. For more details about the grounds or current events, do visit the website or call ahead on their toll free number +1 800 225 2555

2 Halls Cross Roads
Aberdeen, MD 21001
Earn valuable points toward free nights.