160 Scheeler Rd.
Chestertown, MD 21620
Phone: (410) 810-0555
Fax: (410) 810-0286
"Your resource for excellent comprehensive and individualized medical care," Drs. Shanahan & Ferguson offer traditional primary care, health promotion and disease prevention services for infants, children, adolescents and adults.
The first college chartered in the new nation, this private liberal arts college was founded in 1782, under the patronage of George Washington. Over 40 majors and academic programs are offered.
"Heron Point is a retirement community whose setting and philosophy offer stimulating opportunities for physical, mental, cultural and spiritual well-being." On-site amenities include a wood workshop, an art room, walking trails, a fitness center, an indoor swimming pool, and a game room.
U-Haul offers the largest variety of locations and services in the truck and trailer rental industry. Another U-Haul location in Chestertown, Maryland can be found at 300 Talbot Boulevard.
Flood, boat, and life insurance services are specialties of Allstate Insurance agent Andrew Rengarts.
The Kent County Chamber of Commerce promotes area businesses and events.
The Kent County Visitor Center features visitor information on Kent County, Chestertown, Rock Hall, Galena, Millington and Betterton.
Reaching 30,000 readers weekly in Kent, Queen Anne
St. Paul's Kent's Sunday worship services begin at 8:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
The St. Luke's Church is a historic church located in Church Hill, Maryland. Its construction was completed in 1730 by Reverend John. Italianate style architecture was used, with Flemish bond laid red bricks and a gambrel roof. The church was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1977.
The Shrewsbury Church welcomes one and all to this beautiful parish designed in the Gothic Revival and Vernacular Gothic styles of architecture. The church welcomes all the people to gather together as one family in faith to worship the Lord. Included in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, it dates back to 1834.
Dudley's Chapel is located in Sudlersville, Queen Anne's County, Maryland and is a historic Methodist church. It is a simple structure and was built in 1783 replete with a gable roof. In 1883, it was refurbished to cover the original brickwork. Francis Asbury, Thomas Coke, Richard Whatcoat, Jesse Lee, and Freeborn Garrettson are among the noted leaders to have preached here. The chapel was added to the National Register of Historic Place on November 15, 1979.