Old Court House
Southwest Corner of King and Queen Streets
Shippensburg, PA 17257
The Widow Piper's Tavern is a magnificent tavern that is also referred to as the Old Courthouse and Shippensburg Civic Center. A prominent site in the U.S. State of Pennsylvania, it is precisely situated in the Shippensburg region of the Cumberland County. The construction of the tavern dates back to 1735, and has been included in the National Register of Historic Places.