Quality Inn Hall of Fame
3970 Convenience Circle NW
Canton, OH 44718
Phone: (330) 956-5056
Fax: (330) 956-5184
3970 Convenience Circle NW, Canton, OH, US, 44718
- Phone: (330) 956-5056
- Fax: (330) 956-5184
Laser Quest is live action laser tag at its best. Enter the multi-level arena where fog, music and special effects combine to provide an incredible combination of tag and hide & seek. For family and group events, birthday parties or on your own, Laser Quest is interactive intense fun for ages 7-77.
Medal Of Honor monument in Sunset Hills Cemetery. A great landmark for Stark County veterans.
The St. Peter's Cathedral of Canton is a historic church located in Canton, Ohio. The site was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1990.
This late 19th-century, Beaux Arts Classic structure is one of the stately courthouses in the state. The site at which the County Courthouse and Annex stands today had two other courthouses earlier, making it the third of its kind on that place. This four story building has beautiful Roman arches and ornate squares. Its two porticos facing the Tuscarawas Street and the Market Avenue are simply elegant. The courthouse underwent a huge restoration program in 1992 which ended in 1995 and is back to its former glory. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.
The First Ladies National Historic Site is a highlight in the Canton cityscape. The Ida Saxton McKinley Historic Home preserves and conserves the house of the First Lady. The Education and Research Center is another immensely significant highlight. Here, the first floor features a large exhibition hall, a theater, and a miniature library room that depicts some of the most iconic artifacts of First Lady Abigail Fillmore. The second story constitutes the National First Ladies’ Library. Several other rooms in the building comprise of conference spaces, storage as well as office spaces. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on January 31, 2001.
Located in the Saxton Mckinley House, the library provides information and resources pertaining to the history and contributions of First Ladies.
The 1821 home of Quakers Thomas and Charity Rotch. Areas of interest include the basement family kitchen with bakeoven, attic beehive, tiny playroom, secret staircase, wig and false teeth drawers, hiding place for escaped slaves under the rafters, and original antique furniture.
The St. Mary's Catholic Church, or Neue Katholishe Mu, is a historic church located in Massillon, Ohio. The church was constructed in 1876 using various forms of architecture such as Gothic and High Victorian Gothic styles. The stone structure of the church features a large rose window at the front, a pair of turrets and statues near the windows. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
Saint Joseph's Roman Catholic Church is an architectural landmark in Massillon. It is designed in the Gothic architectural style replete with a square tower and beautiful stained-glass work. This church building features on the National Register of Historic Places, and hosts weekly mass and services.
The St. Louis Church is a historic church located in Louisville, Ohio. This Gothic and High Victorian Gothic style church was built in 1870. There are steps leading up to the red brick and stone church building, which features two turrets and a gable roof, as well as a rose window. The church was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
The Goodyear Airdock is a historic airship construction, storage and maintenance facility in Akron, Ohio. The complex was built in 1929 by the Wilbur Watson Engineering Co. and covers as much area as eight football fields, making it one of the most spacious buildings when it was first created. The site is a Historic Civil Engineering Landmark and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1973.
The Anna-Dean Farm is a historic landmark built in 1905. A vision of renowned industrialist O.C. Barber, this farm was functional in the early 20th Century as one of the largest in the nation. It comprised of barns, greenhouses, a poultry house, and a verdant 40-acre (16-hectare) park. The highlight on the property is the Beaux Arts style mansion.