1435 S. Carpenter Rd.
Brunswick, OH 44212
Phone: (330) 273-1112
Fax: (330) 225-0639
The St. Paul's Episcopal Church is a historic church located in Medina, Ohio. The church was built in 1884 in Gothic style architecture and the stone structure of the building features a gable roof and a steeple and several rosette windows. The church was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
Laser Quest is live action laser tag at its best. Enter the multi-level arena where fog, music and special effects combine to provide an incredible combination of tag and hide & seek. For family and group events, birthday parties or on your own, Laser Quest is interactive intense fun for ages 7-77.
The historic parcel of land that Hale Farm & Village is built on was donated to The Western Reserve Historical Society by Clara Belle Ritchie. Historic buildings from around the country were relocated to the land to create a living history museum and village called Wheatfield. Visitors will learn about life during the Civil War and the history of the region. Exhibits relating to fashion, technology, and other subjects can be seen here as well.
Cuyahoga Valley National Park is the only national park in the state of Ohio. It was established in 1974 as the Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area, and was designated as a national park in 2000. It is spread over 20,339.22 acres (8230.99 hectares). There are a lot of fun activities for visitors which includes cycling, hiking, waterfalls, caves and animal life.
Although the congregation can trace its history back to 1837, Independence Presbyterian Church was constructed in 1853. After its dedication in October 1854, the church served the community until 1905, when it was shut down, reopening in 1925. The original structure, which is now an annexed chapel, was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1977.
The St. Mark's Episcopal Church, also known as the Old Mennonite Church, is a historic church located in Wadsworth, Ohio. The Greek Revival style church was built in 1842. The whitewashed wooden frame structure of the church features a pedimented porch and a bell tower. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1973.
Situated across Market Street, the Hardesty Park is a neighborhood public park. It is an ideal picnic spot and has something for everyone. The park features sporting facilities like basketball courts, baseball fields, football courts, soccer and softball areas, a separate track for biking and a swimming pool. And, if you want to simply stroll around, it also has open spaces and walkways. Truly, Hardesty Park is a perfect hangout for the entire family.
Virginia Kendall State Park Historic District is a historical district known for its naturalistic landscape. Before being turned over to the city, it was used as a hunting retreat. Rustic lodges were built as proof for creating a Civilian Conservation Camp. The landscape comprises of sandstone ledges, comfort stations, shelters, meadows and man-made lakes surrounded by rocky hills.
Cuyahoga County Public Library is one of the best public libraries in the country. With several nationwide locations, it curates rare and popular titles and publications across an array of genres. This facility also organizes book events, toddler story-telling and summer programs that encourage learning in the community.
Encompassing over eight thousand acres of parkland, this organization offers twelve parks, a trail for hiking and biking that extends thirty three miles, a thirteen mile Erie and Ohio Canal towpath, and much more for those wanting to get out and enjoy the outdoors. .
Tours are free, ands take about an hour, at this historic structure where Alcoholics Anonymous had its origination; there is a gift shop, and a video presentation is featured that documents the history of this organization that has helped so many.
The focal point of this awe-inspiring exhibit is 13 colorful, intricately sculpted scenes depicting the earthly life of Jesus Christ. Visitors shouldn't miss 13 ethereal paintings on velvet or an amphora found in a 2,000 year-old wreckage in the Aegean Sea.