Quality Hotel & Conference Centre Royal Brock
100 Stewart Blvd.
Brockville, ON K6V 4W3
Phone: (613) 345-1400
Fax: (613) 345-5402
Arts & Museums
The Fulford Place is a historic home, which was once used as a residence by George Taylor Fulford. Built along the St. Lawrence River, this beautiful mansion dates back to 1901. The house displays the Beaux-Arts style of architecture and is now operated as a museum. The historic home has been restored and houses some of the most exquisite artifacts belonging to the Edwardian era. Guided and group tours of the museum are available.
Constructed in 1930, the Lisbon Railroad Depot is a single story frame building. The railway station measures 23 feet (7 meters) by 68 feet (20 meters). It was shut down in 1961 and since then operates as the town museum. The museum aims at conserving the railroad, farming, agricultural, social and local history of Lisbon. In service throughout the year except winter, the museum demands no admission charges although donations are welcomed.