Old St. David's Episcopal Church and Cemetery
100 Church Street
Cheraw, SC 29520
The Old St. David's Episcopal Church and Cemetery is a historic structure built in 1770. Spread over an area of 8 acres (3.2 hectares), the congregation ceased to operate in 1916. The building was donated to the Chesterfield County Historic Preservation Commission and worship began taking place at another church building. However due to its rich past it was put up in the National Register of Historic Places in 1971.